Royal PRing Camping
Welcome to our site!
We offer opportunities for both those who want to relax and those who like to have fun.
The back part of our campsite provides a quieter, calm environment compared to the louder entrance side. There are separate male and female hot showers and toilets for our guests, approximately 30 meters from the entrance. The area is divided into 3 streets for better and easier inner traffic.
We hope to welcome you as one of our guests!
We offer a certain amount of discount on our prices to our returning guests!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Our campsite is located in a fenced area, however, we cannot take responsibility for your valuables. Our guests receive a wristband, which they must wear during their entire stay here. This entitles them to shower and toilet use as well as entering and exiting the camping site. Vehicles are also marked with a sticker for in- and outbound traffic.
- hot and cold shower, toilet
- sinks for washing dishes
- possibility of taking water for other purposes
- power supply option 6A / socket
- own buffet with cold dishes at reasonable prices
- coffee Machine
- 24-hour gate service
- medical service
- arranging taxi services upon request
There is a convenience store close to us on the main road in Szilasliget with affordable prices.
As of 2023 there are changes in pricing. Prices are calculated based on the number of people and electricity demand; vehicles or tents are irrelevant.
We provide camping sites with an average area of 40-60 square meters per 2 people. Based on the number of people, the designated area expands proportionally.For example, if a group of 5 arrives, they can occupy an area of up to 120-160 square meters.
|Adult ( 18-99 )||€ 28||€ 28||€ 28||€ 84|
|Child ( 3-17 )||€ 20||€ 20||€ 20||€ 60|
|Baby ( 0-2 )||€ 0||€ 0||€ 0||€ 0|
|Electricity ( 6A )||€ 15||€ 15||€ 15||€ 45|
|Tourist tax||300 HUF / adult / night|
Early booking discounts!
January-February: 8%, March-April: 5%, May-June: 2%
We provide additional but maximum 8% discount if someone books in advance for more than 12 guest nights.
- Booking includes the reservation of a camping place.
- Booking ensures the optionally requested power connection possibility.
- Booking entitles you to discounts (quantitative, early booking, individual) on arrival.
- The campsite only provides camping places. Campers must bring all necessary equipment, such as tents, extension cords, etc.
- The camping price and tourist tax must be paid in cash (Euro or HUF) on arrival!
- Cancellation: there is no cancellation fee but if you have booked and cannot come for some reason, please cancel your booking so others can occupy your reserved camping area.
- The EUR/HUF exchange rate is calculated based on the exchange rate of the Hungarian National Bank.
- We cannot accept SZÉP cards!
- Camping places are reserved on a first-come first-served basis.
- Arrival is possible between 6 am and 11 pm. Please take this into account when planning your trip. Between 11 pm and 6 am we can only provide a temporary place.
- Campers must leave the campsite by 11 am on the day of departure!
- Each camper receives a wristband upon arrival, which entitles him/her to enter and exit the camping site.
- You must not disturb other campers with your behaviour. Avoid obscene acts and the use of autocratic symbols!
- Quiet hours are between 1 am and 7 am.
- Open fires are strictly prohibited! It is permitted to prepare food in containers designed for this purpose exclusively, for example, a charcoal grill.
- Campers must take care of their belongings and valuables. The camping cannot be made responsible for any damages.
- Campers must keep their designated camp area clean and tidy. Please put garbage in the barrel bins provided.
- It is forbidden to damage the vegetation of the campsite, break branches or cut down trees!
- Pets are welcome. There is no separate fee to be paid. Pets are not allowed to be freely around campers without supervision. The owner must collect droppings in a closed bag and place it in the bin.
Frequently Asked Questions
On the day of departure, you must leave the campsite by 11 am. It means that if you leave the campsite after the race on Sunday, then Sunday is going to be considered a full day you are spending at us.
Early bookings can only be made for the entire weekend. This is the only way we can secure you a place. Based on our experience, almost no one would like to go home on Friday or Saturday. However, if this is the case, we can still discuss this issue on the spot.
No. We are sorry, but we are unable to provide WIFI access.
Yes, there is. Behind the toilets, it is possible to empty the tank into the drains.
Yes, there is. There are several shops within a 1 km radius of the campsite.
Yes. The local bus terminus is only a 2-minute walk from our campsite. Special Hungaroring bus rides are provided from HÉV (the green-white suburban train).
If necessary, you can ask the reception to have your phone charged at no extra fee.
In 2023, there will only be a drink and snack buffet.
We will continue to have a payment terminal in 2023, just as before. However, based on the experience of previous years, the service provider's system is very unstable, and we have had many unpleasant experiences from it. In this way, costs from Euro exchanges charged by the cardholder’s bank can also be minimized. Thank you for your understanding.
Our camping is situated in the south-east side of the Hungaroring circuit in Szilasliget. It is an excellent place for those, who would like to fast approach their Silver or Gold places through gate 3-6.
GPS Width (lat): N 47.577351 Length (lon): E 19.25972
If you would like to get in touch with us, please choose from the possibilities below:
Formula 1 lovers will enjoy a great experience.
The biggest aquapark of Central-East Europe, the Aquaréna is situated near us offering enjoyable refreshing.
Royal Station Sport-, Szabadidő- és Rendezvényközpont is waiting for sports and relaxation guests.